No seasons, no trends, just essentials
Overconsumption is a serious problem, especially within the fashion industry's seasonal models. By over consuming, we strip the Earth of its natural resources and contribute to climate change. To lower the negative effects of overconsumption, we create timeless essentials that withstand the test of time.
Our garments are made from high-quality materials and are carefully crafted to make it way past one or two seasons. This way, you won't need to purchase the same t-shirt or sweater over and over again. A product from us is all you'll need and sustainability is always trending.
Care for the planet by caring
for your clothes
Though our materials are high-quality and durable, all things must eventually come to an end. To get the most out of your Colorful Standard products, we advise taking proper care.
For 100% organic cotton products:
- For best results, organic cotton items should not be washed in heat more than 40 degrees celsius
- Organic cotton items should be washed with similar colors
- Organic cotton items can be tumble dried
- Avoid dry cleaning for organic cotton items
- Iron organic cotton items on medium heat
- Do not bleach organic cotton items
Look no further, we're all you need!
High-quality to withstand the test of time, and with the proper care, it can last a lifetime. Treat your wool right so that it is the only wool you'll need.
For 100% recycled merino wool products:
- For best results, wool items should be hand washed or dry cleaned
- Do not tumble dry wool items
- If you wish to iron wool items, the iron must be set to the appropriate wool setting
- Do not bleach wool items